- Unloading four parts at a time from a rotary indexing table on to a conveyor
- The rotary table will send a signal to the robot when it indexes.
- There will be a landmark on the inside of the tool plate on the rotary table and on the conveyor for the initialization on start up.
Note: This task was created using Intera 5.0. Some differences may be seen if you are using newer versions of Intera.
Loop If Node-Line Unloading
- Add a Loop If Node for the unloading part of the task.
- Set the condition to Machine Index (signal/io/in)= true
Link to Forum
Download this task and ask questions here: