Release - v3.2.0
Intera Software 3.2.0
- The latest version is Intera 3.3.0.
- In order to properly update your Baxter to 3.2, please first update your software to 3.1.0 or 3.1.1
- Introducing Internal (Virtual) Signaling
- Improved usability of Signals
- Ability to create Tasks without a Pick and Place
- Confused Face explanation messages
- Exporting Logs from the Field Service Menu (FSM)
NOTE: When upgrading to Intera 3.2, Baxter will first export all tasks on to the USB drive. (if there is not enough space on the USB drive, the update will fail)
- What's new with Intera 3.2: including release notes
- Intera 3.2 User Guide
- Task Editor User Guide
- Calibration Best Practices
Gripper Firmware Version
It is strongly recommended to update your electric gripper firmware to the same version as the Robot Software. If the Electric Grippers are attached during a Robot Software Update, the Gripper Firmware will be updated automatically as part of the process. Otherwise, you can always update or check the firmware version through the FSM Tests in the Field Service Menu (FSM).