The Node Editor is used to display and edit the properties of the selected node.
The Node Editor can be accessed by selecting a Node and then clicking the Node Inspector button in the Task Bar. It is also accessible by double-clicking any Node in the Behavior Tree Editor.
Inside the Panel
Once inside the Node Editor all adjustable parameters will be shown. Adjustments are auto-saved, and therefore do not require a save button. Some user input values, such as values in a Do If, require an 'Enter' keystroke to set before closing the Node Editor.
All Nodes share the following:
- ID: The automatic designation given to the node by the software. It cannot be modified.
- Name: The displayed name of the Node. It is possible, and recommended, to modify the name to reflect its purpose.
- Comments: A field to add notes and comments regarding the node.
- Reset Node: This will clear all changes made to this particular Node. It will act as if the node has just been created therefore the pose location will be lost.
- Disable Node: Toggling Disable Node will cause the node, and any Children attached to it, to be skipped during a Task.
- Delete: Erases the Node.
Testing a Move
- Test of a Move To: The Robot will travel to the Move To Pose from its current location.
- Test of a Contact Move: The Robot will travel to the Contact Move Pose from its current Position with its properties engaged.