Intera Studio is a web browser based interface accessed through a computer. It can be used to access and configure all capabilities of the robot. A user will typically start by assembling nodes to create a behavior tree which defines the motion and action of the robot arm. This section includes information and learning resources for Intera 5 Studio.
- Move To: Set a move and how to move to it.
- Set To: Set a variable for a variable or signal.
- Wait: Wait for a set amount of time.
- Wait Until: Wait until a condition is satisfied.
- Sequence: Do one at a time, in order.
- Priority: Do one at a time, in order. Return after any one succeeds or all fail.
- Parallel: Do all at the same time. Choose what success and failure mean.
- Do If: Do once if condition is true. Return as failure if false.
- Loop If: Do and repeat as long as condition is true.
- Loop: Repeat for a set number of times, or indefinitely.
- Vision Locate: Find and track the position of a trained snapshot.
- Vision Inspect: Look for the absence or presence of a trained snapshot.
- Landmarks: Checks and updates Landmarks during a task.
- Contact Mode: Set up part of task to move with contact.
- Contact: Success is based on applying or meeting contact.
- Pattern: Specify the structure of a pattern.
- Catch & Handle Error: Specify custom handling for errors.
- Throw Error: Specify a point in a task as an error.
- Templates: View all and choose Rethink Robotics or Custom templates.
- Node Editor
- Device Editor
- User Variables
- Shared Data
- Intera Insights
- Save As
- Export Tasks
- Import Task
- Import Templates
- Export Templates
- Export Logs
- Lock Robot
- Continue Task - Starts the task from the beginning, or continues where the robot left off after stopping the task. Can be used in Live and Simulation modes.
- Step Through Task - Steps through the task one node at a time. Can be used in Live and Simulation modes.
- Restart Task - Resets the task data and starts the robot from the beginning of the task.
- Stop Task - Stops the task from running. Stop button will appear after run is selected. Can be used in Live and Simulation modes.
- Disable Robot's Arm Motors - Stops power to the robot's arm motors. Emergency stop activated at Sawyer message will appear on Studio.
- Re-enable Robot's Arm Motors - Resumes power to Sawyer's arm motors. This button only appears if the motors have been disabled.
- Run Settings - Use to adjust the run settings. Toggle the input and output signals to fire for a particular task run. Great tool for setting up and troubleshooting a task.